2015 was a memorable year!
2016 will be even more challenging (and rewarding) as I tackle a very demanding work schedule, completing my Masters in Accounting & ‘training’ to pass the CPA Exam. This wouldn’t be possible with the support of my family, friends and sponsors.
All roads will lead to October 8th, 2016 – Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii!
Want to know what races I’ll be doing? Click HERE
Looking for my 2015 results? Click HERE
Thank you for following my journey and in the meantime, enjoy the New Year!
Here’s some stats and highlights:
- 698 training hours
- 2 race wins (Cedar Creek Duathlon & Riverhead Rocks Olympic Triathlon)
- Qualified for the 2016 Ironman World Champs
- Raced Ironman 70.3 World Champs in Austria
More from my site
- August 25, 2015 Race Week: IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship I'm back!
It has been a hectic summer juggling a few MBA Accounting courses while working more at the shop and training more! The last two months have been focused on dialing in my 70.3 […]
- December 22, 2016 2016 Season Wrap-Up All I can say is...WOW!
The season started up in January with a handful of running races, where I set personal bests in the 10km, half marathon (twice) and marathon. In March, I […]
- January 31, 2016 Update: 1/31/2016 Wow! The first month of 2016 has come and gone. Wasn't that quick?
Since New Year's Day, I've started a new job, ramped up my run training, celebrated my 25th birthday, logged nearly […]
- October 26, 2015 Ironman Louisville – ALOHA! Mission Accomplished.
The build up towards Ironman Louisville was shorter than ideal - something that many athletes doing the Ironman 70.3 World Championship & Kona would […]
- October 6, 2014 Kona Preview – Ironman World Championship I forgot to publish this post before Ironman Kona. Here's what I had to say (written on the flight on October 6):
A long flight from NYC to Kona means I can finally recap how my 2014 […]