This was the 3rd race out of a 4 race series. GLIRC and Run Nassau have been putting on excellent community races and this event was no different. Our course took us around the park, featured an out and back to the aerodrome, and then another loop before finishing the 5 miler.
My performance was measured based on how much fatigue were left from yesterday’s double bike race in Branchbrook.
My goal was to hit around 30 minutes and was able to muster a 29:51, good for 5th place overall.
Ed from the Long Island running team, We Are Athletes, was out there again taking race photos and I particularly liked these.
More from my site
- March 14, 2014 Nassau Run Series Part 2 – Lido Beach 4 miler Windy and flat. Not my favorite race conditions, but it's always good to get a workout in. This was nothing special...so here are some pics!
Next part of this run series […]
- March 25, 2016 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon  Just 8 days removed from a 1:17:30 personal best at the Rock n Roll Washington DC 1/2 Marathon last week, I was able to bounce back quite quickly with some high intensity training. Or […]
- January 9, 2016 NYRR Joe Kleinerman 10km Race Report, 1/9/16 My last race as a 24-year old
This 10km was probably my most spontaneous action of the year, thus far. (sort of anti-climactic...) Knowing that I would be out of town for business for […]
- April 6, 2013 NYRR Scotland Run (April 6, 2013) What does an average american think of when Scotland is mentioned? Do you think of its rich history and culture? or do you think of bagpipes, kilts and most recently, the success of […]
- May 2, 2016 New Jersey ½ Marathon, Long Branch NJ (May-1-16) After qualifying for the 2017 Boston Marathon at this year's Los Angeles Marathon, there was no reason to race another 26.2 miles before the triathlon season, so I downgraded […]
CPTC, run nassau, tempo, vo2