Windy and flat. Not my favorite race conditions, but it’s always good to get a workout in. This was nothing special…so here are some pics!
Next part of this run series is a 5 miler on March 23rd at Cedar Creek Park.
More from my site
- March 23, 2014 Nassau Run Series Part 3 – Cedar Creek Park 5 miler This was the 3rd race out of a 4 race series. GLIRC and Run Nassau have been putting on excellent community races and this event was no different. Our course took us around the park, […]
- March 25, 2016 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon  Just 8 days removed from a 1:17:30 personal best at the Rock n Roll Washington DC 1/2 Marathon last week, I was able to bounce back quite quickly with some high intensity training. Or […]
- January 9, 2016 NYRR Joe Kleinerman 10km Race Report, 1/9/16 My last race as a 24-year old
This 10km was probably my most spontaneous action of the year, thus far. (sort of anti-climactic...) Knowing that I would be out of town for business for […]
- May 2, 2016 New Jersey ½ Marathon, Long Branch NJ (May-1-16) After qualifying for the 2017 Boston Marathon at this year's Los Angeles Marathon, there was no reason to race another 26.2 miles before the triathlon season, so I downgraded […]
- April 11, 2014 New Newtons! I just did my first run in the Newton running Gravity III. Right off the bat, they feel much more stable than it's predecessors. I'll have more feedback when I get some more quality […]
CPTC, running, vo2